Sunday, June 21, 2015

Hello, hello~

Hello everyone!

Eeeeeh...I'm quite sorry for last "emo" post.
Sometimes just life goes all wrong and so...
...I bet you also know it!
If not, then congratulation!
I mean it sincerely.

Well after very successfull start, there is
nearly-no-posts continuing.
Who'll wait it right?
.
.
.
Yeah (^__^")

The only thing which saved May posts
was WW Pv as you saw.
Even that I had fun in May.
Visited Berlin for see Dir en grey,
and also meet Kia again!
♡

Other night was church night.
 Will you be surprised if I'll tell you
that all my photos are still in the camera?
(^___^")
I bet no, right?

I'll like to tell you that since now,
I'll post more.
But we all know that sometimes
promises will stay just promises.
You know what I mean, don't you?

But I should say I'll try.
My stay in Prague till now,
it's on the edge of bad movie and tragedy. (lol)
Lot of things totally sunk down.
But I should say that still there're many
which goes very well...
...for now. Eeeh~

 But really!
LET'S SEE!!!
And after many bullsh*ts I wrote
to one person...
...NEVER GIVE UP!


Here...have some 
not-so-old-but-not-really-current photo.

Oh and quite older song I keep listening currently.




No comments:

Post a Comment