Tuesday, April 16, 2013

1000~ visits over


We're over 1000 visits here~
I think it's quite good, no?

I'm sorry that I didn't write for so long (^_^")
I got some material, but...sometimes I wasn't able to push myself to it~

I like writing here, but usually from just a small thing I wanna write it grow in something reeeeeally long (=___=)

So...some things I have prepared~

Wig tutorial (for entangled wigs)
Easter post (late but still (^^"))
Lil photoshoot (back to punk lolita (already on FB))
Another Wig tutorial (WIP)

I don't know what to post about~
Maybe YOU have some ideas...

Lately I'm stucked in Pigg life so much.
I'm sorry~
Even hime laughed to my needs to go to garden when I was visiting her~ (^.^")

So...now let me drink cup of tea and think about next post


This time I decided for Ruhunu.
100% Black Ceylon Tea with mild caramel
I still need to sweet it a lil 
(But I'm trying to stop it (^.^"))
But it was really delicious~


And for the last...
THANK YOU!!!
For still visiting my blog~
サンキュゥ♪(o ̄∇ ̄)/ 



3 comments:

  1. I also had (maybe still have xD) a blog so I know how hard is to post there regularly xD Because I always wanted to post good articles but It takes a lot of time and energy haha xD Oh you're also trying to drink tea without sugar? Me tooo but I love sugar and honey T.T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to me...I don't really care if I have here good articles or not...it's charm of egoist...everythign is cool >:DDDD

      But do you have some ideas about post's themes?

      Delete
    2. Haha I think you're right xD Cause I enjoy reading all of your articles ^^
      you can post there some of your drawings! ^^ umm..I don't have any other ideas ._. Maybe even something interesting you'll see on the internet?

      Delete