Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Photos in heath

Hello ladies~

Sorry...can't be helped (^.^")
I don't know how it came to my mind.

Ah...and sorry I didn't write earlier.
But I spend few days at my friend's
We got really fun.

I liked it.
It was near montains.
We went to the forest with her dogs.
Really cute ladies~

Fresh forest fruit, nice air,
Forest...I wasn't in forest for ages~

Even that way there and back was really tiring...
(=__=")

Oh my...such a few nice days~

And she did really beautiful photos of me
Both with make up and hair...
And then photoshooting was really cool

I never thought I can do something like that.
But it was more "cute me photoshooting"
We tried to make "Cute uke" out of me

I think it's all for now.
And here you go...one photo~



Oh and by the way...I dyed my hair~ (^o^)

3 comments:

  1. oh *-* redhaired godness is back.. my day can´t be better now :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on!
      I bet you know it for longer XP
      But I'm glad you're glad~

      Delete
    2. I did, but it looked kind of like wig... and it was actually really hard to believe that it´s you on those photos XD

      Delete