Friday, October 18, 2013

Update? Are you sure?


Well...I know I should do some update.
I own you one...
Or two...
three...
four...


Okay! Okay!
I'm such a lazy butt.
I admit.

To tell the true.
There're some things I should write about.

My new fashion project
One which is already done.
And then I plan
including one new cosplay.
But all I gonna tell you for now is
That it'll be first time I'll cosplay female.

Curious?
You need to wait~
Hohoho~

And of course some photos.
I hope that while weekend I can upload some
photo post here~

But for now,
so you're not going short,
I'll work for new post.
You may find it interesting maybe.
And I'm gonna reward you for still visiting this page~

So...stay on please~
And have patience with me!

あ( ̄○ ̄)り( ̄◇ ̄)が( ̄△ ̄)と( ̄0 ̄)う( ̄ー ̄)





2 comments:

  1. I'm curious about that cosplay ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I'm not gonna write about it and I doubt that someone from this country ever see it alive~

      Delete