Sunday, January 19, 2014

Good start?

Hi there!
It's again while since we EA last time, right?
Somehow I don't know what I should write to tell the true.

There're things which happened.
But before I can write about them, they're passé.
But about my new years resolutions.
I already started to learn Japanese.
Or better continued.
It's only self learning, but even that is good I think.
I have one really good page and I'm trying.
Even that it don't go so fast.
(Oh yes I have problems with that "less lazy" resolution lol)


I even orderef one new wig now.
Black one...the third black I'll have.
But it goes hand in hand with new cosplay.
The next one I want is orange!

I tried to draw something, but later it's not that good.
Because I didn't draw for while.
*sigh*

Pigg is screwed now as well since they made
new type of quest.
One I don't really have time for and get it very well.
So I cannot calm at it at all.

My brother was home for a weekend and Friday.
He get on my nerves already.
Always the best and perfect.

*sigh*

Yes...I know.
Problem is in me, right?
Because I'm simply greedy person, isn't it?
Yes, of course...you're right.

Look...Mochi with my new headphones.


No comments:

Post a Comment