Saturday, May 24, 2014

Feeling

Do you know this feeling?
The one you still need someone
but that actually no one needs you?

I'm not starting to be depresive.
I just feel like this right now.

And it doesn't really matter if
family, friends or someone you love.
(Hahaha...at last)

Why you try hard to interest others,
When they don't need to be interested by you?

My brother came home and my family left me behind again.
I was in work and they got dinner and fun.
My friend forgot me since she went back from some trip.
For other mask it with learning.
And I'm just preparing for piknik wher I don't really care for those people.

Why this looks so normal?
We should be honest to others.

But maybe first we need to be honest to self.

Why I do it?
I assume myself to be massochist.
Emotional.

So...good night


No comments:

Post a Comment