Saturday, September 13, 2014

Wa hime lolita - Final post


It's already year I finished this outfit
I know I should already post it.
But now I finally have some good photos.

I already wore it few times.
For my weekend in Prague with friends
right after I finished it
Also for lolita fashion walk
to represent wa lolita.
It was at the begining of year.

And then when I wisited my
dear Kia in Berlin.
We even made photoshoot there.
Unfortunately she was too busy.
So it took her while to send me photos.
And again unfortunatelly she didn't got
time to edit them.
And I got some problem with it as well.
(software not like I cannot do it.)

But now finally it's done
thanks to Kyuu and I can 
finally post it.

I made this  wa lolita outfit
as variation to hime lolita.
To show even wa lolita
can be fashionable
and not unpopular how
lot of people seems to think.
(mostly because of brands don't offer them)
So hope you gonna enjoy it
 From very start to the top photos~

First design
Final design with fabric
First part: top
It's funny to see myself with red hair

With hem
Skirt ruffle
Back ruffle
Top and top skirt before sewing together
Lace on hem

Finishing "obi"
Whole outfit
And acessories~
And now dressed on!

Selfie~
On fashion walk
Only photo I can post here =___=
And here side view~ XDDD
And final selfie at home...
But my mom just told me that
my brown wig does not suit me.
I was too lazy to design it.

So now my photoshoot
with my dear Kia Rose in Berlin.
Edit by Q
Thank you my dears~
Black wig on!







Kia Rose
Vampire Symphony
Kia on DA (mostly her drawings)


Design and "model" by me



No comments:

Post a Comment