Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Black out post

Good night (here) everyone!
I'm here to bring you black out post.

Unfortunatelly not black out of our house,
It'll be too easy.
It looks like whole street is without electricity.
But I have plenty of internet in my cell
(and I pay pretty much and do not use it)
So I'm here...hehe!
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆
Unfortunatelly again...
I was just about take shower...
(=____=")
And since I go to work at morning
...
I HAD TO TAKE IT!!!
(;A;)

Pretty cold I have to say.
*sigh*
At least my room do not seem that cold anymore

And I can go sleep earlier.
I gonna check last Schwarz Stein.
Finally got it for listen!
\(^ ^)/
But I can share this.
I got tagged while before,
but finally did it now:
My actually 10 favorite Songs 
1. 夜の眼と吟遊詩人 (Yoru no Me to Ginyushijin) - D
2. 終焉 ~宇宙(そら)への回帰~ (Shuuen ~Sora e no kaki~) - D
3. Looooot of other D songs ~

(And lot of Kamijo's songs)~
4. Masquerade - Versailles
5. Twinkle ☆ - 『an』NAGI
6. Inner Universe - Hora (both Versions)
7. Sugar Rose - Kaya
8. PUZZLE - ALSDEAD
9. Meguriai - Gackt
10. Gloria - 摩天楼オペラ (Matenrou opera)
And photo of my dark evening at the end


Good night!
*blow out candles*




No comments:

Post a Comment