Monday, May 16, 2016

Lord meets anime Vol. 02

Guess who finally got their ass to write something?
Oh come on!
I knew you'll cry if I'll not write anything soon.
>:D


Lately my mind is totally strange.
Sometimes I think I don't even recognize myself to be honest.
But it bother me not so much.
Well...
...okay maybe little.


First of all:
I know that the last post about anime was
"Ouji meets anime"
But I don't feel like using "ouji" now,
so you have to deal with it.

Also as I mentinoned before about my crazy mind,
lately I'm not sure about how big part
the lolita world gonna take in my life.
I mean...well I always had this problem.
Balancing over three worlds:
anime, lolita and visual kei (music in general)
I know you can enjoy all at once,
but in my case is balancing kinda dificult for me.

Like recently.
I started to enjoy lolita (lord in my case)
more, yet suddenly came anime,
and to be honest visual kei is losing damn much right now.

Today (or maybe it was already yesterday???)
I started to think about if being a lord makes me happy.
I don't know.
Really I don't.

I keep spending so much money.
Just last month ot was lord clothes etc.
and this month it looks like anime...
I don't understand myself lately.
I really do not.
Please call someone to help me lol

(About 30 minutes break including:
drolling over Hana and Baozi photos,
toilet visit and bringing Haribo up to nest)


Here is some sample
I hate them damn much since I'm not so pretty
and don't have anyone I can be so gayish with.
But same I adore them a lot.
And they have GureShin!!!
All sins forgiven!


Where did I ended?!
Eh doesn't matter.
This month I work damn much.
I mean I have just too much days in work.
Also with my other coworker.
Really we work more than we should this month.
I still can take it.
But having just one day break I start to be too tired
to do something after that.
And I have many things which I have-should-want
to do.
Many unfinished books.
Many unread manga.
Many things to sew.
Many unused new drawing items.
Many unwatched and unfinished anime.
But I'm damn tired.
I hoped that today I can do something finally,
since I leave to my parents for weekend.
Yet I was caught by rain and hail,
(Ofc without umbrella or cape at least)
when I went hunting the parcel send to me,
(Send with DHL, delivered by PPL? Logic please.)
so I don't feel really good now.
(=____=")
Someone bring me the chicken soup and barley tea.

Oh...and that's also reason why I have time to wirte something.

Well and now back to the title.
Anime, huh?

Sure I watched some!!!
And there are some which really caught my heart.

Also I should be honest and admit:
I started to like figures! ;A;
Damn much.


Btw some nice music while writing~



Back to the my new hobby: Drolling over anime figures.


Introducing you my wishlist!



Number one of my heart!
Hyakuya Mikaela from Owari no Seraph
This is the reason for my dreamless nights
spended online searching for his figure.
Damn badluck that when this was realeased
I just changed work and wasn't sure if I can buy this cuttie.
So now it's sold out and I can just search one one which is not insanely expensive!
;A;


Hyakuya Yuuichirou - Ichinose Guren - Hyakuya Mikaela
Of course having all three of them will be totally awesome!
(I know there is also Ferid but I have some grumpy mood about him lately.
But sure his figure is also awesome and I want it!)



Vers kataphrakt Tharsis from Aldnoah.Zero
THIS.IS.AWESOME!!!
But original price is 19800yen I believe
Still Tharsis is piece of art!!! *A*



Speaking about kataphrakts from A/Z
Sleipnir Kaizuka Inaho uses...also on my list.
And once it's there, then with full upgrade.
This one is from final battle.
I never thought I will like some mecha as much as these two lol


And not only mecha from A/Z!
Slaine Troyard from A/Z
This figure is so elegant.
But i also found the...they said limited edition,
where he have handcuffs and crying.
I also want it! *A*
Version with gun is damn cool too....I want all.



Being main protagonost of A/Z I still found just this one
of Kaizuka Inaho while browsing shopping sites.
Understand it like: I have too much to browse to check some official sources.
But I so like this overal even in anime.


And for now the last one: Makoto Yuki
From Persona 3
(Aka Shin Megami Tensei 3)
I still didn't see movies, but I still play the game.
(since my save data got broken so from total start lol)
But I quite like him.


Also I was lately talking with Frankenstein
about the characters I like now...
Mikaela,
Inaho and Slaine
Makoto
...look at expression they have on faces!
°A°

I think it's quite one type of person...OoO
(maybe not Slaine, but close enough!)

BUT

 then there is Mr. Sparkling Hiiragi!!!
♡ ♡ ♡
(love love love) 



He's light of my life! ♡
Shinyaaaaaaaa~♡


eh...okay let's quit fangirling!

Whoa!
This post is already quite long and still I didn't posted about anime I saw recently!
OoO
What to do now???

Oh...let's call it a day!
(^^")
I'll go finish anime I'm in middle of watching now,
(I regret it but reasons are reasons!)
So I can write about it next time!

Also I downloaded Brave 10...
...originally I wanted to read it,
since I liked Kairi Shimotsuki's Madness,
but NOW I found out it's anime
(Thank you Hana and Baozi! lol)
So I can watch it.

I'm very slow with reading mangas! ;A;
And now I even got stucked with KakashixIruka doujin
...because of nostagy! ;A; ♡

(read as: when you stopped watching/reading Naruto long time ago and your friend just randomly tell you that they're basicaly canon. YES-I-CRIED-OF-HAPPINESS
My first OTP ever)
(That mean when I'll wait long enough the GureShin may come true! *A*)

See you some other day!


P.S. Got a new cell.
And it work! *A*
I cannot believe it since my late one
nearly never worked properly.
So maybe I can download there a blogger soon!



3 comments:

  1. Having something you find fun at the moment is great, even though the preferences might change from time to time. Just keep being honest to yourself and do what makes you happy, I guess...
    Ah, I thought that Slane was the MC of Aldnoah, so there was another MC! Okay, that's because I don't know it (yet) I wouldn't mind having the Makoto figure myself, so cool!(I haven't seen proper photos of him before) And I finally know who's Shinya, I didn't know what he looks like.
    By the way the song had almost the exact length for listening to it while reading the rest of your post, fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first reaction was like:
      OMG?! I have comment?! OoO
      Someone read my blog?! WHAT SHOULD I DO?! OoO
      So my friend adviced me: "Panic, turn off computer, run away, for the hills :D"

      Luckyly I didn't lol...I'm too lazy

      Delete
    2. Yeah I know. But something it's too difficult for me lol
      So I don't know what to do.

      About Slaine and Inaho...I believe that both are main characters, but Inaho is there slightly more often I would say.
      If it's not toally spoiling I should say they're rivals, but I guess that now it's obvious (it was obvious even to me before I started the anime lol)
      This figure is more as Makoto...see that pretty calm expression?!

      Haha...you should have asked about Shinya...I'll spam you all over with pictures! (Okay I don't have so much of them anyway lol)

      Oh really? That's cool...unfortunatelly for me I wrote it way longer! XDDD
      But thanks for reading! ^^

      Delete