Thursday, July 7, 2016

Cleaning post

Greeeeeetings~

It just came to my mind,
that I have little time so
I can write post.
But because summer just started
and this time it's pretty hectic,
I'll spend my little free time
(before I'll go meet commander and
fabric shopping)
for cleaning my room.


There is no mess
(really it's miracle when there IS actually mess)
BUT...it's filthy,
I didn't got much time to clean lately.

I went to visit my family
for three days, since my
little brother got his engineer degree
so we were celebrating.
And as I mentioned,
these summer gonna be hectic for me,
so I'll not have time to visit my family
maybe even till summer ends.
Sad, right?

Well...but there are many things
we plan to do during the summer!!!
Maybe it'll be pretty cool memories!
No...IT'LL BE!!!
So I need to clean my room,
because it's awful OoO

But don't worry 
I think about next anime post
I promised.
I also finished another one~
And I totally adore it.

And also I got some photos to share.
Just to write post take time.
Actually...lot of time to me!
Eh...so that's why.

But I hope if you'll wait.
See you later.

And remember!
CLEANING IS JUSTICE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment