Thursday, November 22, 2012

Coat hunt


About coat hunt...
I saw coat at H&M I really wanted.
But problem was...find the store where they'll have size 42 -__-"
I really hate short sleeves and it was oblivious I need just a quite bigger. >_<

But I spend more than 5 hours by traveling from H&M store to another...
(Ok...with food and another shopping stops...Gate, NewYorker, perfumes (^.^)")
I got my stalker friend with me.
And It was reallu fun.
But at the end I was totally tired.
At the edge of the city...but got luck and at least I got these cute access as a reward XD


About half past 9pm I was back in the center and went to the shopping center.
Just to try once more the size 40.
But it was pointless...it didn't grow even cm more ☆⌒(>。≪)
 I got even idea about re-sew buttons...but still those stupid sleeves

But it was really perfect.
But in the end I got better mood by visiting stand with american sweets.
I really like root beer and then ginger beer from M&S
O(≧∇≦)O




At all I bought some clothes even that it's not coat...
I really like my new hoodie.






No comments:

Post a Comment