Friday, November 23, 2012

Not so perfect plan


Next day I wanted to visit my ill friend...
and got perfect plan of course...
at the end...it wasn't THAT perfect...
...
well...it was just plan at all...

I wanted to got up earlier and cut my hair and go buy trainers I was yesterday.

I overslept...kinda normal for me. (≧ω≦;)
And at the top of that I was like
"Ok so I'll not cut my hair...still have enough of time."
Of course...lazy to get up.
Even that's normal for me.

In order of this I was late of course.
I had to meet another friend on way to solve something with him and even get those trainers.
Ok...I runned to shop.
WHAT THEY'RE GONE?! ∑(O_O;)

And they're so cutely pink...and they had last in my size day before...for awesome price...oh my...why I have such a bad luck? \(>o<)/

Ok...so I runned to the subway to hurry meet that friend.
ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=(o・・)o

It was really quick and then to the edge of city for bus outside to my friend's house.
I didn't remember it was so far ヾ(。 ̄□ ̄)ツ

She opened door, inviting me with sentence "I said at 2pm not 3pm"
 Ok...late again.  (≧ω≦;)

But then we had kinda fun...I showed her some videos I'm watching now~



And then she kicked me out...................

Ok so little shopping!

Ooooh~ Christmas decorations~

゚+.(・∀・).+゚.

lil shopping? Really?!
Just a lil you said?
Another 4 hours in shops!!!
Mostly NewYorker again.
But I got few nice things.

It's not like I have lot of money...(;.;)
I do not!
All in sale (*w*)


And some more access~



2 comments: