Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Currently


...I'm depressed.

Because of many reasons.
And lot of them are silly.
And lot of them are me.

Nothing helping now.
But I think about take warm bath.
Nice idea I think.

Ok...it's 3am
But who cares.

I'm sorry for neglecting my blog again.
I still want to write but sometimes I end with
"And about what?"

To tell the true.
I don't feel like I'm interesting enought to have a blog.
But who cares!
I'm Egoist...
Hell yeah~

Satsuki comming soon.
I'm depressed.
Without Ena.
I'm depressed.
Kaya's going to Nederland.
I feel really depressed.
And I know secret
...
Which makes me totally depressed.

Oh cool.

I think I originally became depressed
Because of finding Jupiter release their album same date as Kamijo.
I don't know if it was totally like this but
I don't find it really friendly.

Maybe I'm too over since it's Kamijo.
I don't know why I started to look up to him so much.
Before I already knew my friend loved him so I don't care about him.
I just liked his voice and Versailles of course.

But now I care about Kamijo so much.
He's cool.
And it started just like a stupid roleplay~ (>__<)
But he's master now.

Ok...I think I should go sleep.

But I'll take bath first.
My stupid tetter itch so much.
(>__<)
And I'm hungry.
I run out of milk.
Lately finding it's my biggest problem.
Not run out of food, but run out of milk.

My priorities are weird~

I'm weird at all
Hahaha...

I was out today.
For some info about going for Satsuki with friend.
It was kinda fun.


1 comment:

  1. Hmm..I'll probably give you a looot of milk as a christmas present xD in winter it's even more needed xD there's never too much of tea with milk ^.^
    And I hope your mood and everything is better now..even though this is an older post.

    ReplyDelete