Friday, June 14, 2013

Sakura falling, yasmine will blow~


I finished Louis picture earlier today
Well yesterday~

I just stucked here listening Sakura, falling.
I just wanted to check it, since I downloaded video
(with my poor internet ;.;)

I saw Sakura, chiru by Gackt before
And it was beautiful.
And having chance to see english lyrics
of Yohio's version gave me...
How to say it?
Strange, nostalgic and lovely feeling.

So many memories and words brought up by it.
And somehow I'm kinda thankful.

Thus there is no sakura blooming anymore.
The season of yasmine blooming will come.
I love the smell.

Yasmine is full of hope.
I always had so much strenght and faith smell jasmine blossoms.
It's hard to get know why and...
I think that's ok if only I know it.

I'll wait for yasminE
One day it'll come
Since it can't last that long for me to give up

But listening the song
Reading the lyrics
Singing the song
Make me see image in my mind.

Image which was too strong to ignore it.
I had to draw
And it's not perfect
And it's not like I imaged it

But I'm kinda satisfied with it.
See this makes me happy.


Once I wrote
"I'm searching the sound of Morning"
Now I think 
This was pretty close.

This may be seen as a scribble.
With just black ball pen and red marker.
But this picture have deep meaning for me.
Hiding lot of me.
So please don't judge it too rush.


And it's even first time I tried this technique
I mean at least lil bit sucessfully.
If you look for detail~


And here is that song for you.
Wish you nice morning~
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~ヾ(^∇^)おはよー♪




No comments:

Post a Comment