Sunday, February 23, 2014

WING WORKS - VAD†MAN

Somehow I finally got myself to see Wing Works PV

And I have to say:
AWESOME!
Haha...no really...I like them.

Maybe it's because of all of that silver...
Or in VAD†MAN case with the theme.
Cannot be helped.
I just like this military-like styling.

You can think what ever you want about me.
I'm just kinda obsessed by the uniforms.
Especially SS uniforms.

Some people may think I'm nazi or something.
No...I just like them from fashion point.
Not for what they mean.

It's very different.

I have to say that even liking WWII uniforms,
and like to watch document's about...
I don't know so many facts about.
I admit.
Somehow I didn't pay attention in school.

Unlike my younger sister don't even know Pearl Harbor date.
But let's face it...she's Pearl Harbor freak.
And US freak. lol

But maybe it's time to visit library, no?
( ̄▽+ ̄*)




Btw VAD†MAN is second PV.
Better start from シルヴァー



No comments:

Post a Comment