Sunday, June 1, 2014

Maleficent

I just came back from cinema 
where we went to see Maleficent.

Horns, horns, horns...and raven.

I have to say I totally love the movie.
Actually from my childhood I most remember
Disney's Sleeping Beauty.
(And that Onever liked Snow White!)

So this movie were like reminiscence of my childhood.
And since it's about villain...it's part of my current life!
*insert evil laugh here*

I'm not really fan of Angelina,
but I'm not sure if there is better actress for Maleficent.
She did really really good job.

I don't want to spoil so much.
I just have to say that I'll never see
King Stephan and Maleficent's raven
same way while watching animated version.
Nor fairies.

From the visual side it was really awesome and charming.
Moors was beautiful
and all the creatures there.

And same goes for Diaval and all his changes.
He was so awesome.
I nearly drolled.

I really enjoyed this movie a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment