Monday, June 2, 2014

Me and my monster


Hello~
Did you miss me?
I bet you did!
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆

Today the sleep...uhm...was it sleep?
I should probably wear somethingmore
while sleeping, since nights are cold curently
and I don't sleep that well.

But I have interesting dream today.
Somehow I chatted with Mikage,
from CrowxClass.
And funny was that I wanted to chat
with Kurona instead 
*insert fangirl's scream here*
but I didn't want to be rude
*and Mikage is kinda cutie too*
So I told him that shakuhachi
was first of traditional japanese instruments,
which songs I listened too.

Which is really true since I have shakuhachi CD at home!
ヒイィィィ!!!!(゚ロ゚ノ)ノ 

But since I feel tired and I'm in work I have...
MONSTER HERE!!!
o(>▽<)o ウキャキャウキャキャ

And today's morning as I opened facebook.
Such a good news!!!
"Crow×Class~黒鴉組~
Special page about Germany mini tour has open on our official website!
There are a lot of pics! Please take a look!"
THERE ARE A LOT OF PICS!!!
THERE ARE A LOT OF PICS!!! 

Life CAN be beautiful!!!
(T▽T)ノ_彡☆ばんばん!
Kuronaaaaaa~~~

If you don't know what's going on
maybe you'll find out in next post!

I know you maybe noticed that I was always crazy.
But now its ultimate.

Pleaseee~ don't mind me.
It's my monster speaking from me...

ψ(`∇´)ψ うきょきょきょ






No comments:

Post a Comment