Friday, January 23, 2015

Changes?

Still waiting for some post and reading this blog?
Jeeez....it's hard to get rid of you right? (jk)
Well, in the end I decided
to not stop writting.
At least not now.
Who's surprised?
(Yeah I know you're not really)

During some things and changes in my life,
I think this blog should also change.
At least little.
I started with lolita again recently.
And I kinda like it.
So this blog gonna be piiiiink~
And sparkling~
And full of ribbons, roses, pearls and diamonds~

*Enjoy image of Kaori's freaked face hehe*

Not really.
But maybe I'll think about little change about design.
(Even that I so love "my" chandeliers)
I'm still not sure which way.
But I already have idea about name of blog.
Of course "Visual Egoist" gonna stay.
I went through many things for this name,
and even with minor changes it still can fit.

I should say my idea...or better not.
Maybe you should wait till I make it official.
(Originally I wanted to wrote it here, but now
I changed my mind lol)

So I hope I'll finally do all the things
I set myself to do in "real" life,
and then can start changes now.

Wish you nice weekend!

☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノイッテキマ-ス!!

2 comments: