Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy new year! (Late as last year~)


I wanna wish you Happy new year!
I think I'll make tradition out of it.
Wishing people happy new year
on my blog every 2nd January.
(^___^")

I think I wanna wish you the same like last year.
It's just ultimate.

(゚▽゚*)))゚+.明けましておめでとうございます.+゚(((*゚▽゚)

I wanna Wish you the very very succesfull year!!!
(if you're not my enemy...)
Health is very important, if not love then at least friends.
And money are also very handy.
On top of it, may at least one of your great wishes come true this year!


And litle bit to add:

NEVER GIVE UP!
And never give up your dreams!


For me myself, past year 2014
wasn't so bad.

Yeah, I lost some friends.
Lot of people p*ssed me for reason.
But I also gained some new friends.
And even deepen bonds with my
already good friends.
I was fired from my work,
but also got opportunity to get better life.

I believe every year is about
getting more possitive things than negative,
or at least equal.

I went into this year with hopes of something better.
Not waiting for it being given,
I more believe that I can get it by myself.
So let's see.

Of course it may end totally different,
maybe even bad.
But also even better.
That's life.

Let's make this year unforgetable!!!

Good night
(p´-ω-`)ノ。o.゚。≡才ャスミ冫≡。o.゚。



No comments:

Post a Comment