Sunday, March 1, 2015

Day 4 - Lolita challenge

It's time to make the day 4.
According to my dairy it should have been
one week earlier,
but too bad...

So I just made cup of tea now,
because I checked what will go about today.
It'll be pretty difficult, because of:

Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.

As I know myself it'll end like:
First I know nothing and then 10 is not enought...
So normal...



1 - Steak
Medium or well done.
With fresh salat and delicious sauces.


2 - Chocolate
Darker - better!
Sometimes I have taste for milk one,
but just sometimes.
I don't like so much chocolates with filling,
but one like with chilli, with matcha or orange
are delicious.
And dark ones by Lindt with filling
are also awesome.
Chilli-mango or chocolate mouse cherry-chilli!
ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/  

3 - Vegetable
Many people around me thinks I don't like it so much.
I love vegetable to tell true!
But...I'm too lazy to makes salats...
Fresh vegetable is so delicious,
during the summer with steak! *droll*



4 - Bacon
There are days I'll literally kill for bacon!
It's interesting that there are many types,
many tastes...awww....
Bacon in sandwich full of fresh veggie~


5 - Candies
One of the best are gummy ones!
I don't like licorice ones! ( ̄へ ̄)



6 - Japanese sweets!!!
I totally love some of them!!!
Daifuku, dango, taiyaki, pocky...I don't even remember all names!
I totally love ones filled with red beans!
Dorayaki...I totally love dorayaki...okay and even others!
O(≧∇≦)O
And once I had cinnamon candies and they're delicious!




7 - Cinnamon in food!
 Cinnamon is very cool spice!
Sweet and also spicy.
I started to add it into pancakes and crepes dought,
and my sister do the same now lol
Even put some into kareraisu.
But it's secret!
It's definitelly my favorite spice!

8 - Sweets
Now talking about cakes, tartalletes, desserts...many and many!
There are not so much I don't like or I'll not try.



9 - Italian cuisine
Lately I got interested in it.
Not only pizza.
There are many types of pasta in general.
And then many recipes how to make each.
And not only pasta!
It's pretty interesting.
Also I'll like to try more of french cuisine.



10 - WINE!
Let's consider it as food. (@__@) 
Lately I really became to like it.
Thanks to my mom.
And also I enjoy cheese and olives
as companion to wine.
Hehe~

And most of the food here can match with wine!
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!



No comments:

Post a Comment