Thursday, February 26, 2015

Day 2 - Visual kei challenge

I should admit I put aside this day for long.
I don't like this one.
Least favorite.
Pfff...

I don't mind to say it...but to write it down?
It's like declare it officially!
( ̄へ ̄)

But okay...let's go finally!

Day 2 - Your 4 least favorite VK groups.

Note: Sorry...I'll not add pictures this time (lol)

1 - The Gazette
For sure.
And no, I never really listen to them.
And no, I'll not try it.
I don't have reason.
Thanks.

2 - Mejibray
I like Koichi's head decorations.
But from music side of band - I totally don't care.

3 - hide, Miyavi, Sugizo
I totally don't care.
I know they're not band, but I need to write it.
I used to like hide before,
but what is happening now is ridiculous.
Sorry.
(No, I'm not.)

4 - exist trace
And they're girls? And what?
Not gonna adore them because of only that.
No, actually I listen to the before,
for while, and I say nothing about their music.
Good/bad?!
Who knows. I don't.
I just don't like idea to adore them just because
of being girls.
That's only point they're here,
because state of some people's mind
that I doesn't agree with.

Please don't take me too serious here.
I more just don't care about such a bands.
And as I said I don't need to listen to them to don't care.
You listen to bands you don't care about,
just to be sure you really don't care about?

And lot of these are even about
how they're presented:
in communities, magazines,
at forums, blogs.

I'm not gonna fall for band and love them,
JUST because they're in now.
But also I don't say that I'll not listen ANY
popular band and don't like it.
I just like my own opinion.

Because music is very important for me.
O(≧∇≦)O

No comments:

Post a Comment