Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Fatal Frame 5

Hello~
Meanwhile waiting for new day of challenge
I have some music for you.

I found this some time ago.




I was little bit shocked, because...5 really? Oo
I played Fatal Frame 2 and I totally loved it!!!
But I have it still unfinished.
・゜゜・(/□\*)・゜゜・わ〜ん

And I have to say I don't really listen to
Tsukiko...sorry Tsuki Amano,
but I really adore her a lot.
She have so beautiful voice.
And I love all her songs for Fatal Frame
Even this is so awesome, still
my favorite is Chou from Fatal Frame 2

Before hour my sister just here and
"torture" me with classic.
I like classic and I say torture only because:
"Guess who's this?"
And of course that I'm pretty stupid about that!

Well...have fun and keep looking for second day of challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment