Monday, February 16, 2015

Random post No. 01

Hey!
It's me again...
...well who else, right?!
I'm very late with all the challenges posts.
I cannot help it.
Somehow just cannot write!

Right now I'm gonna fight with my diary
to make some schedule of postings.
Deadlines? lol
Maybe it'll help me both.
Post and use my diary.
Or not.

Yesterday I used it succesfully.
I wrote there national, words etc.
days of some foods.
Gonna try to celebrate.
First from now is 18th February,
day with really cool name:
"Drink a wine day!"
I totally go for it!
They should make it international holiday!
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!

Okay, stop joking.
If you wanna really good page,
which gonna kill your time for hour or two,
I have two pages for you!
First is my blog!!!
(Hahaha...funny you dork (=___="))

First I got my, my family and my friends Bdays.
Then continued with my favorite musicians.
O(≧∇≦)O
Yeah...I did it instead of write challenges...
Shame on me!
...not.




Btw...look who's gonna be fat!
Champagne cream tartalette with strawberries...
...my lunch.
(*´ο`*)=3

 Off to fight with diary!
See you~



No comments:

Post a Comment