Thursday, February 26, 2015

Random post No. 02

Lacking again, isn't it?
It'll be just vaste of time to admit
 that I'm pretty terrible.

I should post two more challenges, but nothing.
My diary don't work that well.
But I did many things instead.

Celebrated Ruiza's Birthday.
Celebrated my Birthday.
(last Sunday lol)
Celebrated Shinya's Birthday.
(not really lol)
Ate cakes, have macaroons 
for breakfast and got fat...

My dad is ill now.
Probably flu.
And because he's man, he's dying from it.
I caught it probably as well.
And tomorrow is work.
*sigh* Had to make through somehow.

At Sunday I wanted to eat some pudding.
But it was already night.
And Kia told me:
"Make some tomorrow."
But I'm whole day at work.
Hehe...but I made one at work! 
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!

Pudding level: made at work

And after I got home, my mom opened wine.
And got some cheeses.
Gouda, some with Provencal herbs,
and goat cheese with coriander.
And I took some delicious black olives to it.
That goat cheese was really delicious~
O(≧∇≦)O



But Thursday I had to go shopping with my dad,
and disaster happened!!!
∑(O_O;)Shock!!



 It's totally terrible!
Disaster!
_| ̄|○


About my Birthday.
I didn't really celebrate it.
Just wine with my parents, that's all. I'm gonna celebrate later I hope.

But today I got really huge packet
saying:
たんじょうびおめでおうfriend from Prague send me presents.
Christmas and Birthday.
Quite lot of them!!!
∑(O_O;)Shock again!!

 
Here with Momo-chi
 She's trully kinda crazy.
But I should admit, that her presents were cool!
I got some eyelashes, lipstick, some jewelery,sweets, blouse and tea pot with mug and tea collection.
Wow...many things I like.
( ̄ー ̄)ニヤリッ

And also I spend much money on Ebay again.
∑(O_O;)Shock again!!

Good night now!
Sincerely your shocked me.

 ヾ(−ω−*)oc<【.:*゚..:。:.::.*゚:.。OУаsυмi:..:*゚..:。:.::.*゚:.。:.】

No comments:

Post a Comment