Thursday, February 5, 2015

Day 2 - Lolita challenge

Little bit late but I'm trying!
Even I have my own life you know.
It's sad life lately but it is!

Well...maybe let's go for next thing.
Why we're here now?
Second day of lolita challenge!
So...

Day 2 – 10 things you love in lolita.

1 - Styles
Lolita have lot of different styles.
Anf often they even have substyles.
(Well..it's more about color variations, but still!)
So you may feel dark, or like and princess
or even "plain" or japan inspired.
You're still lolita!

2 - Petticoats
I may own just few of them,
and don't like to buy them and etc...
but feeling when you have proper petticoat
and you skirt/dresses have right shape!
It's awesome!
Trully awesome!
First time I had really good one
was about year before, at lolita fashion show,
lend by friend.
And I swear what whole time
I moved my hips to see my skirt bouncing!!!
I was like "Omg! I feel like Kaya!!!"
I swear I really did that!
like some crazy petticoat fangirl lol

3 - Lords
I should say I love to be lord!
There are many pretty girls,
and I mean they're all pretty as I see them,
and it's wonderful feeling to act like a lord
or their prince.
At least for that while on meet up.
Sometimes it's funny, sometimes you see them shy,
but compliment them usually makes them happy.
Not many boys are like this today,
so it's my honor to be lord.
And also this time I met really nice young man,
at meet up and he was funny and nice!
I just want to say so it's not only about me!

4 - Shoes
When I say shoes, you may know that I usually mean boots.
Or at least platforms.
Or platform boots.
I'm not so high and platforms with high heels
helps me to get "better" figure.
At least I feel better in that.
But lately I even so like RHS shoes.
I can rock in them and don't destroy my heels!
Unfortunatelly my shoe size is little bit big (26,5cm)
so I cannot find so many cute and cheaper
shoes as girls with smaller feet (;A;)
(I know it I browsed AliExpress!)
5 - Accessories
And I mostly mean jewellery!
I really like it!
I like to buy it, watch it and wear it
(and have not space anymore to store it!)
and often say that I'll once have it like in
Howl's room!
(From Howl's moving castle - but he had there magical accessories,
BUT they're sparkling! *A*)
I so love sparkling (and even not sparkling) things!

Howl's room *A*

6 - Hair accessories
Including wigs, flower, hats, minihats,
bonnets, crowns, minicrowns
hairpins, headdresses, ribbons, horns,
bows, veils...cages with birds. (lol...but)

All of them are awesome if you can use them right!
And ofthen they change look of whole outfit.

7 - Meet ups
Very awesome for meeting friends
and also for wearing lolita itself.
Lately I meet new and old friends
at lolita meet ups and after some years
I already learn more about people I know
from my very start and are precious to me
but we never meet so much, or they're very busy.
(I talk about on certain person but don't mean the "busy" in bad way)
Or you find out that some people
you wasn't really friends before are quite cool
and you make really good memories about them.
(lol or not in my case - long story lol)
And sometimes even make it with
old friends you didn't speak with because of something stupid.
Well...meet ups are magical!

8 - Patterns and flowers
I previously said I'm not into prints.
Which is true.
But I definitelly love patterns on fabrics.
Yes, I'm little bit disappointed when
lady in fabric shop thinks it's for pillows...
but rose printed patterns are so beautiful.
I found myself to very love patterns
which suits mostly classic lolita.
But they can be used many ways.
You can check my Wa hime lolita outfit earlier at blog.
And speaking about wa...
japanese patterns are total love for me.
See them I can droll and cry at same times!
*A*
And also flowers as I wrote.
I may wore even black whole time or much time in my life
but true is I love flowers.
Real, pattern, artifical, painting...
it doesn't really matter!
(But I prefer real and fresh ones!)
Whey're beautiful!
And fresh flowers in some lolita hair are pretty lovely!

9 - Details
This time I mean details in general.
All types of details!
It's hard to explain little bit.
But I love details!
(even that sometimes I forget abotu them)
Pretty much details on dresses,
on whole coord.
Historical background details...
...it's french (lot for me lol)...
...so food...
...so wine...
...so I don't know...
...and Alice...
...so tea...oh I love tea...
...and there is many things in my head,
leading one to other,
and it's hard for me to explain so...
Details!

10 - Feeling
The really nice part...
when you're more less satisfied with your outfit,
have a good mood,
are surrounded by good foor and drink
and with good friends
and have a good photographer...
...it's pretty easy to feel like a princess
...or prince.
To feel beautiful and good.
And this is what we should do in lolita.
Or in fashion and life in general.

So now...good night my Dears~

おやすみぃ〜(∪。∪)。。。zzzZZZ

P.S. I nearly all time write in night, no? lol


No comments:

Post a Comment