Friday, February 20, 2015

Day 3 – Lolita challenge

Finally I got to the other day of challenge!
Finally!!!
This one gonna be interesting.
And I really wanted to do it so much, 
but I know it'll be long so I still wasn't in mood.
I'm honest...sorry... (^__^||")

So here we go!

Day 3 – 10 things you hate in lolita.



1 - Petticoats
Yeah...it's in both of lists.
Because...let's admit it - they're terrible!
You need many types and shapes,
for much money.
Nothing about lolita is usually cheap, 
but sometimes I just
wide my eyes when see prices of petticoats.
And it's not way better when you wanna sew it.
You need to chose right material, 
which hold shape...and meeeeeeters of it.
God save you if you use organza!!!

2 - Shoes
They're pretty...but you need more of them.
I have about 4 pairs of black platforms...but no white...
And just wait till I got something pink
and they'll have different shade!!!
(damned 50 shades of pink in lolita!)
Another thing is my shoe size.
As I wrote last time at Day 2.
26,5 cm!
26,5 cm!!!
...in lolita...
*sadness*

3 - Wigs
Yeah, they're pretty and I love them.
But here comes the thing!
You can find pretty ones on eBay etc...
But still...wigs from shops more centered to lolita
are still better...they're more rich,
better shape for lolita...
HIGHER PRICE!!!
I'm not really poor,
I can understand why some things are more expensive.
But sometimes I think it's too much...
...but they're pretty.
*sigh*

4 - Lords
There...are...nearly...any...where!!!
(>___<")
I don't like that I cannot enjoy lord,
at least at my level when I'm in lolita as a girl!
。゜゜(´□`。)°゜。ワーン!! 

 5 - Headphones
I usually cannot wear my big headhones
in lolita.
Yeah I should modify them...
...but then I cannot wear them normaly.
(;A;)
And earplugs are not so good!

6 - Purses
Can you tell me what I should put into them?
I just bought, smaller heart shaped one,
at New Yorker I admit,
But it's similar as many others I saw.
I can put there:
My cell, my keys, my document case...but not wallet.
Or I can put there my wallet.
Just...why? (´A`。)

7 - Other lolitas
Seriously...you didn't await this?
Of course...not all!
There are very nice and lovely girls and ladies...
...and as well some of them are pretty...eeeh...
 As in normal life.
And maybe someone think the same about me.
Who knows.
I don't think I wanna talk more about this theme.
Rather...



8 - Prices
 Of course!
Usually most of alternative fashion styles
or even life styles cost sometimes more than
"normal" ones.
Let's admit it.
And lolita is not one of those cheap ones.
Let's admit it again.
Sometimes even not brand things cost much...
...and wait till you see prices of brand
socks/overknees/underknees/etc...
Sometimes I'm really shocked.
But sometimes I'm even shocked about
prices that "creative" lolitas (not only them)
want for their products!
It's okay...if it match quality.
And sometimes quality is terrible and price is high.
I often wanna cry seeing that...



9 - Behaviors
Yeah I like lolitas with good manners.
And yes I cannot say I'm always successful in that.
Especially when I'm with some people I know from
other circles like music one.
Since it's more natural to talk them that way.
And I can also understand when see other...
...or I try. 
(Sometimes it's too much |_T) グスグス)

But at least with someone make interview with you...
stop cursing and smoke little less.
They do article about whole comunity, not only you,
queens which are for short moment on spot light!
*old trauma, still returning*
You should maybe not change completely,
 but reduce it may look nicer.
Sorry...my opinion.
I try.



10 - "Alternative" lolita styles?
Last but not least.
I don't agree with maid lolita.
Or neko lolita...
but they're here for years and some 
people agree.
It's not right, but have some fans.
(huge group)
But "Scotch gothic lolita"?
WHAT?!
One guy told me he really like that style,
and I was like ... Σ(@д@;)
Really! Seriously?
I told him it's not really style.
But he said it's...he start to pis...makes me angry.
(^__^"")
Then he send me photo of the girl in steel boots,
with nearly knee lenght black dresses on straps,
just on her skin and big sword in hand.
O~kay...
I was done...

I know... I came with outfit calling it "Wa hime"
which can be considered as a style.
But original point was to try combine styles
with "wa" part.

There are many style in lolita.
And some of them can be combined.
But please!
Try to not overdo...
and try to not came with own super original style.
"Crime of visual shock" is for visual kei,
Not for lolita.
Thank you

Sorry...cannot help (^^") I just love him. Remind me on Pon-chan! lol


I'm too old for such a things.
Or maybe too oldfashioned.
Everything needs to evolve, and I'm not against it.
But moderate it a little may be also nice.
Before in lolita wasn't petticoats so important,
now they're need.
Maybe next time Scotch gothic lolita gonna be need.
Who knows...

As you can see many things are same in this
and even previous day.
But I think I talk a lot about it, no?

I hope you enjoyed a little bit
that I finally came to write this.

But now it's 1:40 am
And tomorrow I get up for work.
So...good night!


.+゚*。:゚+(人*´∀`)才ャスミ冫+゚:。*゚+.


No comments:

Post a Comment