Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Day 1 - Lolita challenge

 Here comes first day of lolita challenge
I'm trying here.
So, let's go!

Day 1 – 10 things about your lolita bubble.

1 - I started lolita before circa 8-9 years
My first dresses was handmade by my mother,
black red wa lolita outfit
(you can say replica of BodyLine lol)
(but without that butterfly print)

2 - There are some things I'm like collector with.
I have many minihats and headresses, 
gloves and hoses or stockings.
And most of them really not using.
That's sad.

3 - And here is other thing I like to collect.
This time not piece of clothes.
I love false eyelashes!
Many shapes, colors, with gems,
with feathers, with sparkles or even shaped.
If they're not ridiculously expensive, I love them!

4 - I love platforms!
My first and mostly used are black platform boots
with highheels, such aristocratic shoes!
I bought my first RHS just maybe before two months.
Now I have black and red.

5 - Most of years till now I was used to wear dark colors.
Now I'm more open to wear colors I didn't for long time.
And even to try more styles.

6 - I'll probably never gonna be lifestyle lolita.
I'm caught between world of fashion and world of music.
And I think music is more essencial.
So I'm closer to this.
And at all if lifestyle...I'll be rather lifestyle aristocrat
than lifestyle lolita. Sorry.

7 - I'm not really so much into patterns.
There are some of them I really adore,
I don't deny. (And most of them are just simple)
But I don't even remember to be into patterns previously.
I really like to buy fabrics with nice pattern, 
but not so much into lolita patterns.

8 - As I wrote about music, my biggest
lolita inspiration is Kaya.
I don't think he's truly lolita, he's more lady
and queen, but I still have him as inspiration.
Thanks to him I totally adore wigs.
I don't see wigs like lolita must-have.
It should not be like this. I can go without.
(to tell the true, not now...my hair are...ehm...)
But for me wigs are love!
(but I cannot use extentions @.@)

9 - I don't like some styles.
Like sailor lolita or bittersweet.
And I don't like girls doing kodona or aristocrat
having breast while it.
Guy with the breasts?
You should be prince...not new half prince.
(yeah I know not all kodonas and aristos are princes but...!!!)
Edit from 6.1.2016 - I don't really mind anymore. lol

10 - Hm...last fact? I don't really know.
Maybe that I don't really care so much about
local or country lolita community.
There are few people I like very much and
these are my friends.

Soooo~
Successfull end of day 1!

Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment