Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's day~

Hello Darlings~

I didn't write for while. I'm sorry.
But those days seemed shorter to me,
to tell the true.
Thus it's true I can release at least
one day of some challenge.
I was like "Yes, I'll write."
But then, too much to do at work,
or I fell asleep.

I got this beauty last Friday

But now I'm here.
Today is Valentine's Day!
Did you got nice day?
Date or something?
I just got cake from my mother.
Valentine's heart.
Chocolate with raspberry jelly.
Delicious...
...even that much so I ate two pieces.
I gonna be fat. (=__=")



It may be just half of the February,
but I already started with spring cleaning.
First on list was my dressing room.
Lot of things went out so now it look so spacious!!!
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!

Lot of space for new clothing.
Well...not really to tell the true lol
But now at least I have lot of space for my shoes!

Finally I got rid of old pieces,
which I have some emotional bond with,
and even those I never used so much or will.
 I wonder if I should do the same with my lashes.

My thumb is as scale...so small bottle!

And new one.
Also I finally moved Kain and Abel
to the bigger bottle.
My two lil swetties grew up so much lately.
Unlike Michi.
He's probably happy with his height.
I'm glad about all three my little babies.



And my mom today bought strawberries!
I already had one and they're delicious and sweet!
And smell so good on staircase so soon
I'll go and take some. Yummy!!! 



Now I think I gonna write missingchallenges days 
so I can post them later!

Have a nice evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment