Saturday, February 7, 2015

Day 1 - Visual kei challenge

It seems really quite easier 
than lolita challenge!
And I think not only seems.

Well...let's go on!
Day 1 - Your 4 favorite VK groups.

1 - Definitelly D
Very first and most favorite.
Okay some years I wasn't so interested,
because of many reasons, but
they're still my most favorite!



2 - Jupiter 
...I think.
I listen to them quite often.
And I really like them.
Actually maybe even more than Versailles.
(But I don't say who's better or worse)



3 - Wagakki band
I think I can count them into visual kei!
If you wanna say no, say it for yourself...
I don't care!


No...I totally don't like this look ;A;

4 - This gonna be harder...
I found myself like more solo singers.
Kaya, Satsuki, Kamijo...
So I think...
No. 4 should go for...uhm...
Matenrou Opera?
I think yes!


But it's just I like many bands.
Just D stay first for very long time.
I think that rest of place after D should be like:
Jupiter, Versailles, Wagakki band, CrowxClass, 
Matenrou Opera, ALSDEAD, Phantasmagoria,
RENTRER EN SOI, As'REAL, Vaastu...

And at all Schwarz Stein!!!
Never forgotten, but they're duo so
I don't know where to put them!
(;A;)


I think that's all for this post!
Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment