Thursday, February 5, 2015

30 days Visual kei challenge pretalk

You maybe already noticed the little thing in labels.
Or maybe not...
It's still in labels only even that I plan
to apply it even on visual part a little bit.

What I talk about now are labels:
Princess version
Prince version
 If you don't get it from title,
I'll explain:

Princess version
Mainly about lolita which I got back into.
Then about fashion, probably sewing...etc.
So let's say more "girly" things.
My girl side.

Prince version
Is logicaly the opposite.
More music, more games (?), more cosplay (?)
And maybe even some fashion as lord or more
my slightly/casual vk fashion style.

I decided to start to use these two labels
since 2015 only.
So most probably I'm not gonna
add these labels to years  before.
They wasn't needed then, 
that's why they exists from now not from before.

If you as about those two question marks at
games and cosplays...
I set it as example.
I'm not sure how far I gonna do with these labels
in next weeks/months/year.


Now about the challenge!
When there is lolita challenge...why not add some music related then?!
So I googled a little and found this one.
Now as I check it...it's pretty easy...pfff...
I mean lolita have about 10 things, and this only one?

Day 1 - Your 4 favorite VK groups.
Day 2 - Your 4 least favorite VK groups.
Day 3 - The 4 most overrated VK groups.
Day 4 - The 4 most underrated VK groups.
Day 5 - Your 4 favorite VK songs.
Day 6 - Your 4 favorite VK videos.
Day 7 - A 4 VK songs that makes you cry.
Day 8 - A 4 VK songs you know all the words to.
Day 9 - Your 4 favorite VK performances.
Day 10 -  How you first got into VK.
Day 11 - The very first VK song you ever heard.
Day 12 -  Your 4 favorite VK singers.
Day 13 - Your 4 favorite VK drummers.
Day 14 - Your 4 favorite VK guitarists.
Day 15 - Your 4 favorite VK bassists.
Day 16 - Your 4 favorite VK lyrics (and a translations).
Day 17 - Your ultimate VK idol.
(I'll try to get 4)
Day 18 - Your 4 favorite VK cover songs.
Day 19 - Best live VK group.
Day 20 - Your 4 favorite pictures of your VK idol.
(Or 4 if I get them in Day 17 post)
Day 21 - Your 4 favorite pieces of VK merchandise.
Day 22 -Your 4 favorite pictures of your 4 favorite VK groups.
(double 4...lot of pictures!)
Day 23 - Your favorite VK tour. (4?)
Day 24 - A 4 VK songs that makes you happy.
Day 25 - All VK groups that you have seen live.
Day 26 - Your favorite interview with a VK group. (4x4?)
Day 27 - A 4 VK members that you would like to meet.
Day 28 - A VK group you wish would get back together. (4?)
Day 29 - A 4 VK songs you never get tired of.
Day 30 - Your 4 favorite VK albums.

I simply love number 4!
You can tell...
But somewhere I want to write higher number ;A;
Somewhere (at upper part) I wanted to write 4
even to places it didn't belong, just for trolling lol
(Example: Day 10 -  How you 4 first got into VK.)
(Okay..I know...not so funny ;A;)

And if you checked the link
and ask me if I have to do stylistic changes...
Yes...I had!!! °___°
lol


This challenge also mean one thing.
Because of doing two challenges at once,
there will not be two of them at one day.
Sinply there will be one day lolita
and other day visual kei.
I think it's legit.

So please!
Look forward this challenge, and got patience with me~
Greetings!
 ~)ノ~~ ジャネ

1 comment: