Monday, May 13, 2013

Floweeeeeers~ everywhere


Since spring finally came even with warm weather there're flowers everywhere.
To tell the true...I love flowers!
It means refreshment,
since most flowers are in spring.
That's why~

And I like having them in my room or taking photos of them.
Sooooo~ there're lot of them~

And I'm not alergic! (lol)

~Yozakura~


-Cherry Tree at my parents house-


-Cherry Tree at my parents house-


-Sakura-


-Full bloom sakura-


-I met my first frog-


-Flower my friend gave me-


-Sakura behind fence-
  

-Beautiful clouds-
  

-Red blooms-


-I liked it~ -


-Purple lilac-
I love their smell~


-Raindrops on sprouts-


-Chestnut blooms-


-Cute snail-


-Sakura petal-


☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

1 comment:

  1. These photos are really beautiful!! I really enjoyed it ^o^

    ReplyDelete