Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My last days~


Last few days I feel like a crazy.
I don't really eat and don't really sleep.
Dunno why

But it's kinda fun~
lol

Yeah I know it's not heathy...but I really can't help it (T^T)


One of my dinners.
But they're tasty...(^.^")
Both those salties and Vaastu

I can't find they single anywhere (;.;)
That makes me really sad. pfff  (=3=)



But this is one of my favorite~
Milk and lemon mini-muffins...
It's sooooo~ yummy (^o^)b


And here is photo from today walk in city
I had to leave the house finally (=__=")
And it was really nice weather even that lat days rain really hard! (O.o")
Such a luck~

 

And today's sunset.
I saw this scenery when comming home.
It'll be nice to post even sunrise, but there are lot of houses here (-___-")


Now I'm going back to sewing.
Hope I'll have mood for more posting soon~

(〃⌒ー⌒〃)ノ゛゛゛゛~~~~~バイバァ〜イ


1 comment:

  1. Hello kitty salties..that reminds me: we should finally go to Sapa sometime ^^

    ReplyDelete