Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Shopping outfit wtf? XD


I need to go to shop for food today
I didn't want too much
but I was hungry~ (^.^")

So in end I went in this~ (lol)

It's really strange walk in village with mask.
But I find it really comfortable
(O.o")

Of course people looks strange to me! (lol)
Except ladies in the shop!
They smile really nice to me.

But it's  really funny like it!
Somehow I can't help it but my hair reminds me kinda of Kamijo!
(OoO)

Probably I'm just overKamijoed today~
Last 24 hours we made really big spam at one VK group on FB
XDDDD
Fisrt lot of Kiwamu
Then Asagi
Tsunehito
Kisaki
and

Kaya-chan~
And then we add even Kamijo.
Everything is Kamij's fault!!!

But he looks way better now!
(>___<")
Young and more like himself!
I like it really much!!!


Well
This is my good night picture~
I should finally go sleep after two days without sleep!
(lol)
Yeah people tell me I'm crazy since I didn't need to be awake!
I had mood like don't sleep so!
But still didn't so much more work!!!
(>___<)

Ok!
(*´△`*)お(*^д^*)や(*´ε`*)す(*´〜`*)み

(I look similar now! XDDD)



No comments:

Post a Comment