Monday, March 10, 2014

Symphony of the vampire



He's totally awesome, isn't he?

Half hour which I totally enjoyed and finally something what is not waste of time.
Costumes were totaly awesome, Anzi was totally awesome.
And Kamijo was...I guess even more awesome than normally.

I already listened those songs many times before...and Dying-table got me so much.
What he did there...simply perfect.
That was that breaking element which made it special.

Actually the Symphony of the vampire will be most probably only album I listen not on random mix.
lol
Guess why.

I have to say I waited for perfect Kamijo.
And for me what I did was even more.

Nearly cried while end when Throne played.
After Dying-table it should be my next favorite.
But even having different name, since it's symphony I don't think I can part it.




Dear Kamijo,
You did awesome work writing symphony.
It's amazing!
And you did damn awesome work make it whole in PV.
I should bow infront of you next time.
Have to say we came long way since time I hated you.
And I aknowledge you so much.
You worked hard.
Congratulations!




PS. And Kamijo in white totally won my heart!!!

...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment