Monday, March 31, 2014

Berlin visit day 3

Hey guys!
For the few days now I'm in Germany.
Berlin to be specific.

Actually I have post for blog from Friday.
Little problem...it's on my cell phone and I lost connection slightly before I was able to send it.
But I think you'll be surprised by that one a little.

For now like yesteday we got friend's celebration.
Somehow I feel like a total idiot.
Lot of germans and I don't really talk and just understand.
But I tried to be relaxed, calm and nice.
It was hard so that's why I drank a little.

Not so much, just as much to be possitive and don't have to say anything even when I really wanted.
I wanted to say what's on my mind.
And probably not even only on my mind how I found out.
Well...it's not my life.

Speaking about my life...today's totally wasted.
Not like finally at 2am her's girlfriend wanna talk with sleepingover friend...
In same room as I stayed~
Yet...I still stay calm and said nothing, even beying really tired later.
I went to my bed, say good night and it's okay they can talk...
YES! Testing guys, testing!

No...no enought respect.
So no respect from me as well.
Why should I?
Because I'm better.
I'm...and also I first try before I just got mad and act like a....awww not words I use.

Lately (means one-two days back) I really act like a aristocrat.
It's better...you're gentleman, you're not complaining. Say nothing.

I tried to not get to ealier thoughts about "How it gonna be"
But...fanfares please, my favorite sentence comming
"I knew it!"

I think rather should this be all.
Or in the end it gonna end up wrong.

Hey for later I wanna at least post some pictures.
Since things happens, but I'm lazy.
As always I can tell you many reasons and promise many things.
But why?
If everything gonna work you'll see yourself.

Good night I'm off to pigg live new quest.





No comments:

Post a Comment