Friday, April 4, 2014

Me and Classical surprise

I realized I maybe should stop spamming my FB account and write something here.
Right now I sit at the bus to Berlin.
So I had to get up very early for train and then bus.
Damn I was tired
(=__=)
But I got for the burger king breakfast and then boarded bus.
At train I only slept.
To tell the true the part in bus starting to be interesting.
Aside we went from station 22 then I got number of seat 7.
Nice numbers no? (^o^)/
And after finished my traditional rock pieces from bus system I was like "Which movie I gonna watch?"
There were like Hangover 2 but more interesting were The Hobbit and The Dark shadows... Both I already saw, but who mind lol.
Meanwhile I chatted with friend on FB...then suddenly!!!
I started to play classical music.
I'm not really into it but for some reason...
Awww... adagio in G minor is really nice and then songs like Die Walküre and Kaiserwalzer...Haha I know them!!!
And very cute was when I finally find out that song I really like so much is called Claire de Lune.
It's very cute song.
So let's continue into classic~
But definitely know who's fault it's...



No comments:

Post a Comment