Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Do not make deals!

Yesterday I made deal with Kaori.
Now I own her three post in three days.
*sigh*
Day go to end and there is nothing...

Maybe I should rename this blog to
"Lazy Visual Egoist"

Yes...since there is no other thing than me being lazy.

I should made post when I was home only with sister.
Had fun.
I should made post from the days in Berlin as well.

Now I sit here and think about what post should be.
"Yes I'll write about Berlin more."

Uhm...don't have photos at notebook yet...
And curently I'm withou usb...
pfff...

Sure so it looks like I have to wait a little for next more interesting post.
But for you not go short...


Some older photo, yet not THAT old.

Hope you don't mind.

Good night~

1 comment:

  1. yaay you actually made it *-* ... thanks ^^

    .. looking forward to the rest of my winning prize >:D

    ReplyDelete