Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wa lolita project I

How about finally
release my last design?

I mean the one I finished before half year nearly.
lol

It was first part of my own project.

But maybe...how about say somethign about projet first?

For me who started with wa lolita,
and become to love that style,
was very painful to see that it don't have so many fans.

Okay...this wasn't totally true reason.
At the summer con, there was lolita fashion show.
I better say nothing more since it was totally screwed.

But there wasn't wa lolita.
It'll not be that strange,
if that leader after my question will not say
"I don't know any and it's not popular."

O~kay...
We did photoshoot for magazine together.
I was wa lolita...and she know it.
And "not popular" you should read as "No brand sew it."

That's only problem.
It's still in lolita fashion, but not in.
Is it reason to not have it at fashion show
which introduce people lolita styles?

But some my other friends
I spoke with about this encourages me.
They find wa lolita as beautiful style
which they wanna see more.

Little bit funny thing is that none of them never wore it.
They have brands,
hime lolita,
pirate lolita
...
everything fashionable.

 But this should be more about their support than anything else.
(lol)

But with see what's popular gave me idea.
Hime, pirate, sweet...
All of these CAN BE wa lolita as well!

Sure if you're so called "brand whore" it's low chance you'll be wa lolita.
I have nothing against them.
But I find them kinda sad.
Yes, maybe I'm little bit jealous.
I don't have so much money.
But till now I found many unique details and interesting ideas
in the non brand outfits and pieces.
(that doesn't mean brand don't have any! I never said that!)

 Brand gives you many things.
You may feel important, high, fashionable.
 I have really nothing against it.
If it's same feeling like when I have finally proper petticoat, it will be awesome.
And everyone should try it.

But non brand have some kind of freedom for me.
More chances to combine something.
It's more free for me.

But stop this, back to the project.
Even that my friends like wa lolita 
(and I hope not only because they feel pity to me lol)
and they do nothing other than support me only,
I decided to find it enought for came with project.

You don't agree with something?
Do something with it!

That's what I decided to do.



Now came to my mind that I should first do something like light introduction about wa lolita.
And yes you know it'll mean other delays.
But since now I lie in bed, because my head spin, caused by a low pressure, maybe I'll not be lazy like everytime and do it now for post it later!

Yey!
Let's hope.
But I don't want this be blog like
"Welcome I'll introduce you some lolita fashion."
No!
Deal with it that this gonna be still my blog.
About me, pigg and music as well.

Because at all...I'm not taken as lolita by community.
(somehow don't know if I should celebrate or mourning lol)

Somehow now this post looks like it's about nothing.
But on other side I see it as a good intro.
Now you know there is some Wa lolita project.
Haha...let's wait for rest?


Here is somehow releated picture.
Some of my designs.
The lower are mostly concert outfits.




5 comments:

  1. looking forward to know more about the project ^^ ... and next time you could make your own lolita fashion show XD ... you know a lot of them no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know them, but since I'm not considered as a lolita I doubt about it.
      But I do not care about them actually.
      Just point and laugh in Ruiza style! XDDD

      Delete
    2. why wouldn´t you be considered as a lolita? O.o ... well I actually know nothing about it, but it´s not all about brands isn´t it? ... and if others take it so "seriously" they should first think of how they behave

      Delete
    3. Maybe beacuase I don't wear lolita so often...or something else.
      I don't really care about their reasons...it's pointless.
      And like this I can do what I want, no? XD

      Delete
    4. well yes that makes sense .. kind of XD but you could still make your own fashion show if you´d wanted to .. maybe not only for lolita styles ...that would be so cool *-*

      Delete