Sunday, July 27, 2014

Genius

I met and spend last two days with very interesting person.
Genius.
I still have to laugh.

Meanwhile we tried to get more about "it"...
...I already knew a lot.
Okay lot of it I found out while talking.
Like reading more in what "it" didn't tell
than what "it" said.

But lying me from first while...
...I already knew!
I nod but I didn't doubt.


Last time I heard question:
"Are you gonna teach me how to rule the world?"
Now I have a question for "it":
"Are YOU gonna teach me how to rule the world?"

Next time I own you very deep bow.
Reading all what was written.
You're really master.
Way greater than me.
Way more awesome.

Maybe it's just that you forgot.
I can live with it,
since now it's now.
And it still gonna be cool.

Dunno if you'll read.
Maybe I hope a little.

Q






No comments:

Post a Comment