Thursday, July 10, 2014

Paris Mission No. 03 - 01 day


Day before yesterday I got back from Paris.
And tomorrow (this) morning I leave for another 4 days.
This time way closer.
To the rock festival with dad.

But those 4 days in Paris were cool.
Okay...not...they're really hot,
except the last day when it rained.
Kitsunehito's selfie from bus lol

But it was...actually it was kinda strange.
I was there for the third time.
And somehow...maybe I expected too much from it.
To be same free and awesome like before.
But even like this in some twisted way I enjoyed it.

Just random photo from some town we went through


First...the way there....was totally terrible!
Really...no charger and my cell died.
It was uncomfortable.
And when we arrived to Paris it was so damn hot!
We need to get to hotel.
But our reservation was just a day later.
Since no F1 got place all our dates.
\(--)/

So after hour and half of searching and asking for way
we finally got there...and it was full.
"But you can go to the other one in St. Denis."
"Okay, which way?"
"Go straight, just 15 minutes."
I knew it's not far...

...
we went another hour in terrible hot weather.
_| ̄|○
Searching for that damn hotel.
FINALLY!
We found it...bathing in sweat.
I was blessing person who invented shower!
:;:;:;;:;;:;:;:;;(´▽`;A):;:;:;;:;;:;:;:;; '`ァ〜♪

Our first room

It may be around 5-6p.m.
(and we arrived at 2p.m.)
But still we went to city at evening.
It's summer and sun going down late,
so we enjoyed city for another several hours.

Arrived to Louvre~

Walking on Champs-Élysées,
Went to see Louvre, Opéra Garnier
O(≧∇≦)O
(My favorite spot in Paris)
Looked where the club from Kamijo's concert is.
(unsuccessfully lol)
( -∇-)

Park infront of Louvre, I bet it's called...something gardens Oo"

And there came funny thing from this day.
(as from everyday later)
In Paris I heard guy shouting many things to me.
It was interesting,
but thing happened this day was somehow...
maybe most shocking.
In Paris live many people with the black skin,
(can I say afroamericans when it's Europe? Oo)
And somehow happened that that day
I wore long white toptank,
I'm blond and kinda pale and sudenly 
some black men spoke to me: "Hey, Vanilla!"
∑(O_O;)Shock!!
I was totally stunned!
This never happened to me and after first shock
of hearing something like this I wanted to laugh.

Arc de Triomphe

And I got way better with parisian metro.
At first time being there we're like:
"Are we going right direction?"
"Yes, let's go!"
-Two stops later-
"No...we're wrong!"

Under the Arc de Triomphe

From second time I don't remember,
maybe since I were there alone.
But this time didn't happen!
Yay!

\(^▽^*)♪(*^▽^)/

Listen Kaya's Les Champs-Elyseés
 at Champs-Elysées lol

Well...I think first day should be enought for now.
At all I should go sleep, since we're going away early.
I hope I'll be able to write all days,
but you know me...
―(T_T)→

Entrance of the park at sunset (we got back same way)

Unfortunatelly when I try to write through app at cell
it nearly never get published and I cannot
 attach photos (=___=")
But today I installed it again so I'll try it later
(btw that's even why sometimes I don't write
I write on cell, it don't publish itself and then I'm angry
and just donw write!)

And my beloved Opéra Garnier
So now...I go sleep
Good night~


オ(・ェ・)ヤ(・ェ-)ス(-ェ・)ミ(-ェ-)。o○Zzz…




No comments:

Post a Comment