Sunday, June 21, 2015

Hello, hello~

Hello everyone!

Eeeeeh...I'm quite sorry for last "emo" post.
Sometimes just life goes all wrong and so...
...I bet you also know it!
If not, then congratulation!
I mean it sincerely.

Well after very successfull start, there is
nearly-no-posts continuing.
Who'll wait it right?
.
.
.
Yeah (^__^")

The only thing which saved May posts
was WW Pv as you saw.
Even that I had fun in May.
Visited Berlin for see Dir en grey,
and also meet Kia again!

Other night was church night.
 Will you be surprised if I'll tell you
that all my photos are still in the camera?
(^___^")
I bet no, right?

I'll like to tell you that since now,
I'll post more.
But we all know that sometimes
promises will stay just promises.
You know what I mean, don't you?

But I should say I'll try.
My stay in Prague till now,
it's on the edge of bad movie and tragedy. (lol)
Lot of things totally sunk down.
But I should say that still there're many
which goes very well...
...for now. Eeeh~

 But really!
LET'S SEE!!!
And after many bullsh*ts I wrote
to one person...
...NEVER GIVE UP!


Here...have some 
not-so-old-but-not-really-current photo.

Oh and quite older song I keep listening currently.




No comments:

Post a Comment