Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Working table



Currently my working table.
I get myself end up with summer Japanese themed convention again...
Japanese music presentations.
Mostly visual kei ones.
But for now it's still secret which ones.


I like to do it...it's fun,
but this year I didn't plan to do...
but my friend convinced me to do...*sigh*

Usually I start later nearly before con...
but honestly this time I'm afraid
there will be many things next month
(including cosplay I still didn't start with *headdesk*)
and one of the presentations will be difficult
so I start now...to make it perfect
(my friend says: like always
/true is that some of my presentations are popular ~___~")

So if you'll happen to be in Prague at the end of July
you can drop visit convention!
Maybe we can meet~ (^o^)/♪

And if you can please wish me luck ♡

P.S. Yeah my legs already hurts,
but still better than hurting back,
when I sit at "sofa"

Oh and just by the way...
maybe I should give you links for my
Twitter and Instagram if you like so, here we go:

Visual Egoist Twitter
Visual Egoist Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment