Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Just stay...

It's good to own big and good headphones.
You don't hear your cry throught it.
You don't hear your loneliness...

Being left behind...
Being in way...
Being...

Should I complain?
I feel many thing which hurt me,
which were painful for me,
Which you did.
But I think it's okay.
It's too many...from too many people...
So I guess the fault is mine...
Probably...

I try hard...
To find it...
To change it...
But now I just try to not be in way...
For anyone...

The path I chosed is wrong,
So I have to go through it alone...
And it's not path of the Rose...

But it'll be okay, right?
As long as I'm not in your way.
I'll try to be here for You...
Try to not hold grudge...
...because it's just my fault.

Don't pity myself...
Don't be envy...
Don't be annoying...
Don't be in love...
Don't be as I'm...
Since it's wrong...
It's okay for me...
...well I'll try hard.
As long as You're happy...
...as long as I'm good enough to
talk sometimes to me...

Sometimes you want to be alone...
...and it's okay.
Because I'll never leave you this alone.

I'll never let You be hurt again...anymore.
Just keep things as they're.
My pain is okay.
For you...

I hope one day you'll understand...
...same as I hope you'll never do...



Sorry for such a post.
You can call it self pitty again...
do as you wish...
Maybe it's just because of this wine...
I don't care what you gonna say about me anymore.
As long as...

EDIT: Sorry..I'm totally done now...

No comments:

Post a Comment