Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Last month...or so...


Long time no see!
...AGAIN!!!

Yeah my fault again.
I know, I know.
But first I have no time,
and then I was lazy and at home.
I mean my real home,
not Prague.

But now I'm quite back.
What everything changed?

Well...Cosplay ball is successfully gone.
But I have to admit, it was real fun!
Since playing games with Darcia
and my brother...
(since we stayed at his place)
till ball itself
and also way in night city to flat.
Even way there was fun!
I somehow knew where to go,
but we decided to follow
one pair who I thought also went there.
Yeah, they did...
but soon, they followed us lol.
But since I'm really good navigator,
we successfully arrived,
skipped whole qeue,
(thanks to my ninja skills and Yuki at front)
and got free welcome drink!
(Some even two. God bless people who don't drink!!!)


Honestly...
I was trully surprised by whole ball.
From decoration to atmosphere including also music.
 And people was really nice.
And cute! 

Here are some of my friends from lolita~

I found my new prey and also old one
(yet, she's still young...or immortal!)
And also old enemy...
...we fought...
...and I won!
And everyone lived happily ever after!
(IT-REALLY-HAPPENED!)

She's immortal, right?


Here is video!



And also last, but not least~
Let me introduce you,
my own lolita gang:


HOLY TRINITY!!!

 I made this name on our chat just randomly,
but I really like it so we started to use it.
Mainly for an organization of meet up.
For now just one, first in row.
It'll happen this Saturday.
Hope it'll be fun and we got blessings!
(lol)


 So currently we worked hard
(lol or not)
on this meetup.
It's chocolate themed and with
dress code.
But also with program and photoshooting.
I hope the weather will be good.
Since last two days snowed and today rain.
I beg you weather!
Please be nice!
 (^o^)"




Maybe you noticed that I still lacking in
365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge...
Actually I'm lacking in many things in my life
(as excercising, German, eating...lol)
...but let's face the fact that'll probably not gonna continue.
YET!!! Unlike 30 day lolita challenge...
I TRIED HARD!!!
(lol)

Some other news:
(Except that I'm lazy but it's not new)
☆ I changed work

☆ Due to this I started to eat again
(It's 2 days for now lol)
☆ I want to live again
(well...mostly lol)
☆ I GOT THAT DAMNED VIP AT URBAN FAIRYTALE!!!
(To both day actually)

BTW if someone go there and will like to share hotel room,
please let me know!

☆ I plan another tattoo...
☆ ...and another earring.
☆ I started to use special hashtag
on Instagram and it's
#littleadventuresi
(i - goes for Iri lol)
☆ Finally I saw Le Petite Prince and cried a lot!!!

Also...
If you know some interesting story/fairytale
including strong prince character,
please let me know!
Or else I'll have to go for Frog prince...

...and I'm afraid I'll not get kiss. (;A;)


I think that's all today.
Hope to see you soon again!

Good night!!!

Oh...and nearly forgot!
I drew after ages again~


This one is for Darcia
Message included on Facebook:
"For always stick with me.
Even that I know it have to be damn terrible and exhausting.
And for always listening my whines and don't give up,
even that I'm such an emo sometimes or mean or grumpy.
I'm very thankful for having you.

...and that you have guts to be my Willhelm! >:D"


2 comments:

  1. It's my pleasure to be in HolyTrinity XD I'm very very glad the meet up was succesfull ♥ and I can't wait for another one. And the cosplay ball was LEGENDARY! XDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No no...it was "Legen....wait for it...dary! LEGENDARY!" XDDDD

      Delete