Saturday, January 30, 2016

Delay of 365LLC

Sorry for lacking my 
365LLC post.
I got many things to do today...
(and days before)
...
(for example spending money =__=")

No, really sorry.
I'll do it ASAP.

On other hand...
...I also made a new blog.
Czech one.
Because Czech wanna read in Czech.
lol
Say nothing better.

Someone plan to go to Urban Fairytale
to Berlin?
I do.
I hope to get VIP.
Or else I gonna be very unhappy.

I wanted two of them but they're like:
"No, we don't want your money."
(...you'll have nothing to eat. lol *joking*)


And now instead of writing post,
I was too busy by playing Unlight
and watching Mate Kamaras in
Die Schatten werden länger.
He's awesome!!!
And I found old 2005 version!!!
(*A*)


Well...as apologize, here is my photo
from Metamorphose Wien Tea Party,
you never seen here before lol
Enjoy and Good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment