Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hope you celebrated a lot, but without hangover!
I did!
I celebrated New year's eve, 
nice but also little bit spicy
with my new dear friends.

I drank nearly whole bottle of vermut lol
I lately like this kind of alcohol

And such a surprise it was, when we went to
the balcony to see fireworks and there was
SNOW!!!
It was nearly like a miracle.

But now let me wish you something to this year!
I wish you this year to be awesome and succesful,
And way more than the last one!
It doesn't matter if 2015 was good or not.

Hope you'll have good time with your Dears.
With Family, Lovers, Friends, Coworkers...
or simply someone you care about.
If you feel alone and lonely,
let's find someone!
I don't say it's easy or fast, but sometimes it's!
After I stopped to think and dwell of my "past" friends,
It was way easier.

But also don't forget to one person.
You should spend and make some time in your diary for this special someone, because this person is very very important.
Of course I'm talking about YOU!
Stop yourself for some moments and think a little about yourself.
You're the only one person you gonna spend your whole life with at all.
Stop and give yourself some time.
Think about yourself and life you lead.
If you're happy, then congratulation!
If you're not, let's change something.
One by one, little by little.
Build your own healthy ego!

I hope I can do this this year.
I posted on my FB that it'll not be
"New Year/New Me"
And I don't really think it'll,
but latest matters showed me some change is needed.
That I need some more time for myself.
To think about and decide.

And I also hope that little by little, I can make it.
I try to think possitive about it!!!
(^o^)/

I believe that when you believe into something,
you're closer into reaching it!

Btw if you see some platform boots on high heel in black and size 26,5 cm for reasonable price, let me know, because some f... ehem, stupid seller decided to ruin my New Year's eve by writing me they're sold out that I should cancel my order...


No comments:

Post a Comment