Friday, January 15, 2016

365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge - Week 2


I succesfully enter week 2!!!
Yaaay!!!
While I'm writing this it just means,
that I put fist day entry lol

But if you read it it means I successfully posted it!!!
Congratz me! lol

So day 8 isn't it?



I never went there during lolita meet up I think 
(not really in night lol)...
...well...true is that I went up there in night with my favorite princess 
while she wore lolita and me kinda lord 
("lifestyle" Kamijo lol)
Does it count as meet up? XD

Still Prague castle and St. Vitus cathedral are my favorite Prague spots 
even during the day light, 
but at night it's more charming I think

I do not own picture or copyright
I do not own picture or copyright


Accidentally I just did it one day before this challenge.
Unfortunatelly I can't/don't want to show it yet.
Because I plan to sew it asap,
for ball.
And I want to be sure I'll do it.
So maybe I'll be able to design some other soon.



Okay...I tried hard!!!
I REALLY DID!!!
But the damn h.NAOTO+ shop
is probably closed.
(Yet I didn't hear it and saw photos not so
long ago Oo)
And I cannot find it even at their site.
Shop in Osaka is kincs at all...
...and others are in shop.
*sigh*

I think I give up!!!



Actually my grandma makes bobbin lace,
as long as I can remember, so I pretty much know
about this style of making lace.
And she's soooo awesome and skilled in it!


This is one of her works from latest
(I took the photo at last summer I think)
Mucha serie.
Isn't it beautiful?

She also made me sets of tablecloths with lace
and many other things for wear or decoration.

And I know that when I was young,
she also taught me.
Now she have my devil cousin boys
as apprentice, but they totally love it.
Maybe I can also start once again...
...or not.
Who knows?! lol




(Un)Fortunatelly I have my superfancy dishes at my home.
My parents home I mean.
Since here in Prague I live with flatmates.
It was just pain in heart as I saw my
previous flatmate (and ex lol)
how she handle my super cool
Zepter knives, so I never even once thought
about take my superfancy dishes my grandma
gave me to Prague.
Maybe once I'll have my own flat, or something similar.
But I did eat from best I own here.
(Which is not really much difference, because
I didn't bother myself with much dishes at all here.)





Unfortunatelly I didn't got the time
to read that day.
But I read Kamikaze girls.
It counts not? lol
But I'll try to read something maybe today.
Since I have nearly nothing to do.



Ehem...I do not know?
It's already 4 letters!!! *A*
Let's see!

Aristocratic
Black
Visual
Cross
Crown

How this seems to you?
I find it legit!
Let's end for today!

If you ask why I posted it so lated today...
...My mom visited me here in Prague yesterday,
because of some course about chocolat she had today.
So I was both days busy.

But hope you enjoy.
If you also do this challenge,
please share with me I'll like to see.

Have a good night everyone

#365LLC #365LifestyleLolitaChallenge





No comments:

Post a Comment