Monday, January 18, 2016

at 4 a.m.

This is status I post just a minute about on my FB.
Due to circumstances.
I may be romantic or dumb.
Or both.
You can decide and think what you want.
But this is what I believe in and feel as a love.
It's now not accepted.
But I hope I don't push and don't try to push or convince.
(In agressive way (and also hope that not in annoying.))
And still cherish that friendship we have.
But people constantly talk me over to stop,
to give up.
So here is my thought about it all...


~~~

Stories about great love are maybe only stories, and maybe they never happened, but none of them end up "I'm gonna give up on her."
Love means sacrifice.
Which is what make it valuable, and which is most optional in possitive way. Because sacrifice is not only about suffering.
Most of girls (or even boys) dream about someone will love them greatly and unconditionally. Love them for their very being.
Yet when you hear about someone who do, you try to convince them to stop.
I don't mind it. I mind nothing. I don't mind sacrificing something in neither way, negative or possitive, I don't mind being dumped, I don't mind waiting.
I just feel what I feel. And I know it's not desire for something with is unavailable for me.
Yeah sometimes I'm depressed, sometimes I'm driven in fear and anxiety...but there are times I'm incredibly happy for just one sentence, or just one mean joke which for some reason makes me feel warm inside.
I want to thank you for all your concern, and I know many of you keep telling me various things because you care and because you see how unhappy I'm sometimes. But most of you don't see the happy times, most of you don't feel them like I do.
I never said I'll wait for forever or that I'll turn my back to other people. But I'm not going to give up, just because many of you gonna convince me.
Yes, this all makes me unhappy, but it also makes me happy, so it's like life itself.
You cannot talk about love and try to make someone to kill their.
And I cannot simply give up, or stop for any reason...because I feel what I feel.


...and because I really like one of my fictional character and take him as my hero! >:P


 ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment