Saturday, January 23, 2016

365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge - Week 3


This week I'm posting really late.
I'm sorry for it.
Just time fly really fast sometimes.
But let's make it now!!!
(^o^)



It was interesting idea.
My favorite fragrance is Platinum Egoiste,
but it's not fresh nor good for sleep.
(And it's EDP so it'll stay there for looooong!)
So I use Oriflames fragrance mist.
One from Aimi collection - Whispering breeze.
I believe it's white tea with jasmine or something like this.
It's pretty fresh fragrance.
And smelling so nice.




Heh...guess I wasn't really successful with this one.
I tried to think over about some meal,
but nothing came to my mind.
Except really fancy meals.
I'm not really tuned on cooking now, 
to tell the true.
But I'll like to make something delicious
and healthy...
...for certain person.
But if you have some ideas for this kind of meal...
...please feel free to give me ideas in comment bellow!
(^^)

Hm...I see flesh salad with roasted bacon~



Definitelly one of places will be
Opéra Garnier in Paris
I spend nearly hours infront of it, 
but never went into.
Also other Paris places.
Louver (again), Versailles (again)...and many others.
I really like Paris.
(obviously)

And then...maybe Neuschwanstein.
I really don't know.
There are many pretty places I wanna go...



I remember we did it as a children.
Long, long time ago...
Style them nicely, and press them carefully in book.
...but usually some leaf got folded and left unperfect.
Heh...
...let's try it again this year.



My handwrigting, right?
Well...I have different styles of handwriting to tell the true.
But let's try it.



So here I go!
Upper one is when I try.
Lower one when I write something fast
and mostly for myself.
Usually I make more waves than letters actually have.
But I write very small letters.
Okay they're little bit bigger when I tries. Pfff...
BONUS POINTS!!!
...for everyone who find out 
where are quotes from.
(without using a Google!!! Honestly no cheating!)



Does it really have to ballet?
I wanna go to opera, or some theater.
I know they have Blue Bird play.
I wanna see it! (^o^)
Oh...did you got distracted from that I have to
check ballet actually? Good... (^^)



That's the most hard of the challenge till now.
Since I don't have dream print at all.
I'm sorry.
I cannot make this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment