Friday, January 8, 2016

365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge - Week 1


So here is first week!!!
Yeeey!
I write this at the end of the first day in advance,
but I really hope that this post will be posted.
And if you read it I'm very happy I was successfull! Yey!

(Note: Please excuse me, I'm quite tired,
but it have to be done.)

So first day!


More aristo, lord and ouji pieces.
New platform boots, hats and brooches.
Something in color and white outfit.

I already have some ideas about new outfits,
I wanna get or make!
With boots I was lil bit unlucky for now,
but hope it'll change soon.

I think about wear aristo more often,
maybe even lolita sometimes.
So let's hope!



So here comes the 2nd day!!!

I searched for some museums and maybe some exhibitions I'll (still) like to visit

☆ There is still last exhibition from Death theme on on the Vitkov monument
☆ The city of Prague Museum have also some nice exhibitions about Medieval Prague and Baroque Prague as well as Barbarian graves one
☆ Lapidarium with the stone sculptures
☆ I believe I can count also Strahov Monastery with Strahov Library included. It looks sooo beautiful I wanna go there.
☆ Jewish Museum
☆ Charles Bridge Museum sound also interesting
☆ Museum of Alchymist and Magicians of Old Prague
☆ Mucha Museum of Alphonse Mucha <3
☆ Kunstkomora - art of collecting, sounds really interesting to me now! *A*
☆ Millitary History Museum - Many years I'm and was in Prague and still didn't visit it even that it's free ;A;
☆ Gorlice
☆ Klementinum with very beautiful baroque library
☆ Kepler Museum

Wow...it took me quite time but now I have kinda long list Oo"
a.k.a. living in Prague can be pain....



I'm done.
Even that she have quite much on her wishlist now. OoO"
But last time seeing dresses she wanted and I was like: "Ooooh, she wanted these!" XDDD
But they're quite expensive so I remained silent!
OxO





I wondered a long about this.
Because I'm trying to make this challenge boy styled.
And like this simple new hairstyle was quite difficult.
But I managed it at last!
Unfortunatelly I don't have photo nor gonna wear it this week,
since my hair are too long, too undyed,
I REFUSE!!!
Wait for it later! Haha~



I asked two of my friends about some book and they recomend me two books.
One is Fault in our stars by John Green
And second one is Vkus vampira by Andrej Olegovič Beljanin (I wrote original name since I'm not sure about English one)
I'm very glad they gave me some ideas,
but I'm not really sure I'll read these books,
since I have many other books
(and mangas *sigh*)
on list to read or I'm in middle of reading.

But thank you a lot! ^^



Finally was able to post this.
(On FB I lately post it late after midnight ^^")

I was quite satisfied with my alarm tone which was "Silver Acorn Bullet" by D
But I decided to try the new one.
Calmer and smoother.
Hope it gonna wake me up at morning. lol
It's "Snow white" by same band, D.
So let's try!



And the last this week!!!
*A*



Since I'm trying to make this challenge in boy styles,

here is my favorite h.Naoto shirt!!!


See you all next week!!!
Or so I hope ^^"



P.S. If you also do challenge, 

please feel free to share with me
in comments!
(^o^)


 
#365LifestyleLolitaChallenge #365LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment